2call receives two types of information when you visit the site:
1. information automatically collected
2. information you choose to provide
When you visit a website certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through the 2call site, read pages or download information, 2call collects information to enable 2call to make the site more useful.
2call uses browser information to help address any re-design of the site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly. For every visitor, 2call collects and temporarily stores the following information:
1. your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web;
2. the domain from which you access the Internet;
3. the website address from which you came to the site;
4. the date and time you arrived at the site and how long you spent there;
5. the name and version of your computer's operating system and browser;
6. the pages you visited.
Some services on the 2call website use "session cookies".These are:
1. small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer;
2. used to aid searching and navigating the site;
3. deleted when you close your browser.
If you disable cookies in your browser, it may cause problems with searching and displaying information on the 2call website.
2call collects and stores no other information about you when you visit the site unless you choose to provide it. Notwithstanding the foregoing:
1. If you send 2call an e-mail or submit an online form, 2call does not automatically receive your e-mail address. However, you need to provide it if you would like an e-mail response. 2call will receive no other personally identifying information from your e-mail unless you provide it.
2. If you submit a form on the 2call website, 2call will receive only the personal information you include in the form.
3. Children's Privacy: 2call collects no information from children under 13. If a child sends 2call an e-mail inquiry or comment, 2call will answer it, then delete the e-mail from 2call files.
2call will not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about visitors to the 2call website to any third party unless it is required by law or for law enforcement reasons.
Other possible uses of your information:
1. 2call will only use personal identifying information to respond to requests made by you, in which case various people may need to see the information you provide in order to provide a response to you.
2. 2call may enter information you send into an electronic database to share with attorneys or investigators involved in law enforcement.
3. 2call may share information with government agencies that have public health or consumer protection duties, in which case 2call or those agencies may contact you.
4. In other limited circumstances, including requests from Government or private individuals, 2call may be required by law to disclose information you submit.
E-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive or if it includes personal information, you can send it to 2call by postal mail to the address below.